Collection of personal information
Using your personal information
The information we collect is used for internal review and it may be a great help in improving the content of our website. We use your personal information to:
- Send you e-mails to communicate back to you and to update your about new products and services
- Make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once
- Help you quickly find software, services or information that is relevant to you
- Better understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Measure consumer interest in our services and products.
Protecting your personal information
C&T takes necessary and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from loss, destruction, leakage, damage and illegal access. C&T stores your personal information on password-protected, access-controlled servers to which no authorized personnel are allowed to access.
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this website. Aggregate and non-personal information does related to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such data as how many user visited our website and thepages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device for statistical analysis.
Announcements & Changes
C&T reserves the right to update or change this Policy at any time. C&T will notify you about significant changes by sending a notice to your email address recorded in our customer database or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
When you are browsing C&T website or using our services, please also check our private policy regarding to that specific service. C&T welcomes all kinds of suggestions. You may contact us at email@example.com for any question or concerns.