C&T Solution Inc. (“C&T”) warrants its line of C&T computer systems to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a specific warranty period as stated below, from the date of shipment from C&T.
Product Warranty Durations
Industrial Fanless Computing
Industrial Panel PC/ Monitor
VIO Display Module
VIO PC Module
VIO Monitor Module
If the product fails to be in good working order during the warranty period (or specific period of time as noted above), C&T will, at its option, repair or replace the product. Repair parts and/or replacement products may be either new or reconditioned at C&T's sole discretion. The limited warranty does not include service or repair for damage resulting from improper installation, abuse or modifications to the product not approved in writing by C&T. Any service repair outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be contingent upon C&T's, or its Authorized Service Provider's, current rates and terms. Extended Service Support
DOA (Dead-on-Arrival) Policy
- Extended Warranty Exclusion: HDDs, Batteries, Power Adapters, and Accessories.
- If you need extended warranty support, please contact your sales representative in C&T for special offer.
- DOA period within 30 days as the invoice date of item or product.
- An RMA number is required for the DOA item as well. C&T Solution technician will test and diagnose the returned product before replacement.
- Any found DOA item or product will be repaired or replaced within 10 working days after receipt at C&T Solution, as the item or product is in stock and is still an inventoried item.
- No replacement will be provided if the returned DOA products are diagnosed as ”no trouble found”, and the returned shipping costs for any non-defective DOA products will be at the customer’s expense.