Launching C&T’s New Intel 12th & 13th Gen Product Series
Unveiling C&T’s New Intel 12th & 13th Gen Product Series: RCO-6000-RPL, VCO-6000-RPL, and CT-MRL01
C&T Solution is thrilled to announce the launch of its latest Intel 13th and 12th Gen solutions, the RPL Product Series, which include the RCO-6000-RPL AI Edge Inference Computer, the VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer, and the CT-MRL01 Industrial-grade Micro-ATX Motherboard. The RPL industrial computers have UL certifications that ensure their safety amid deployments. Moreover, these solutions are designed to be scalable and capable of supporting the latest performance accelerators like GPU and NVMe storage for real-time AI processing and high-speed data handling. Powered by Intel’s 13th generation Core I Series processors, the series offers a substantial increase in performance, leveraging a hybrid chip architecture for efficient multicore processing. The RPL Series is ideal for various industry applications and is tailored for rugged reliability and flexible scalability.
AI Edge Inference Computer
The RCO-6000-RPL AI Edge Inference Computer is C&T’s most modular and powerful edge computer ever. This highly scalable industrial PC is ideal for Industry 4.0 applications requiring robust Intel Core performance and availability for I/O, GPU, and Storage customizations. Equipped with DDR5, PCIe Gen 4, and NVMe/SATA storage, its advanced and robust design places it at the forefront of industrial computing for intelligent automation.
- Powered by 12th/13th Gen Intel® Core™ 65W/35W TDP CPUs
- Supports DDR5 4800/5600MHz SODIMM, Max up to 64GB (ECC and Non-ECC)
- EDGEBoost I/O Modules tailored for AI/NVMe and versatile I/O options
- EDGEBoost Node support for enhanced GPU and hot-swappable storage capabilities
- Lower Latency and Faster Speeds with PCIe Gen 4 GPU and other card expansions
- UL 62368-1 Ed. 3 Certified
Work-Station Grade Machine Vision Computer
The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer excels in heavy-edge AI workloads. It integrates dual Full-Height Full-Length GPU cards via PCIe Gen 4 and expandable NVMe/SATA SSD storage, making it perfect for efficient machine vision and AI inference in rugged edge environments.
- Support 12th/13th Gen Intel® Core™ 65W/35W TDP CPUs
- DDR5 4800/5600MHz SODIMM. Max up to 64GB (ECC and Non-ECC)
- Dual High-Performance GPU Expansions
- Scalable and Hot-Swappable NVMe/SATA Storage
- Lower Latency and Faster Speeds: PCIe Gen 4
- UL 62368-1 Ed. 3 Certified
Industrial-Grade Micro-ATX Motherboard
The CT-MRL01 is an industrial-grade micro ATX motherboard with advanced technologies such as PCIe Gen 5, Dual-GPU expansion, and 20 Gbps USB Type-C. Additionally, by offering scalable PCIe and M.2 options, this motherboard is designed for resilience in industrial settings and excels in AI, Machine Learning, and deep learning applications.
- mATX board with LG1700 Socket
- Intel® Q670E chipset
- Support 12th/13th Gen Intel® Core™ Alder lake-S/Raptor Lake-S Processor
- DDR4 DIMM. Max. up to 128GB
- 20 Gbps USB Type-C
- Blazing Fast Gen5 PCIe for Performance Boost
Key Market Applications
Industrial and Factory Automation
Rugged Edge AI
Autonomous Vehicle Data Storage
Medical Inference Analysis
Rugged NVR Surveillance
About C&T Solution Inc
C&T is a global leader in industrial-grade computers and embedded systems. Committed to innovation, we specialize in robust solutions for mission-critical operations in challenging environments. Our range includes everything from IoT rugged edge systems to HMI displays and high-performance computing servers. Our focus is on delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the evolving needs of various markets.
The RPL Product Series is now readily available for purchase. For more details or to inquire, kindly fill out our online inquiry form. Our dedicated team will promptly reach out to provide personalized assistance and answer any questions you may have. We're committed to ensuring a seamless and informative experience for all our customers.