When a problem occurs, please contact your sales representative to see if the problem can be resolved without returning the products. If the product must be returned, please fill in C&T RMA Request Form and obtain a RMA number from us before sending your product back. Our staff is available at any time to provide you with the most friendly and immediate service.
C&T have established the following RMA guidelines that provides better support to our customers.
1. Obtain an RMA form
- Please download the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form from the link below. When filling out the request form, please provide complete contact information as well as detailed description of the item malfunction, and obtain a RMA number prior to returning a defective product to C&T for service.
2. Returning the product for repair
- Please send only the device itself and do not include any accessories such as manual, cables, etc. If you believe the accessories may be part of the problem and wish to include them, please indicate this clearly in your request. Otherwise, C&T will not be able to guarantee that your accessories will be returned.
- Make sure that you include a printout of the RMA request form with your item when you ship it to us. You are responsible for any shipping charges when sending your item to C&T. We will cover any shipping charges when returning your item back to you.
- On your shipper’s invoice, be sure to write the following: “Goods with no commercial value being returned for repair.” Without this note, additional charges will be levied by customs, which you will be responsible for.
3. Returning the product for repair
- Charges may be incurred for certain repairs. C&T will charge for repairs to products whose warranty period has expired. C&T will also charge for repairs to products if the damage resulted from acts of God, environmental or atmospheric disturbances, or other external forces through misuse, abuse, or unauthorized alteration or repair.
- If charges will be incurred for a repair, C&T will send an invoice that lists all charges, and will wait for your approval before performing the repair.
4. Returning the product for repair
- Repaired items will be shipped along with a “Repair Report” detailing the findings and actions taken.
- Repaired items will be returned by C&T courier. You may request a private shipping service such as UPS or DHL, but you will be responsible for any additional costs. If you require any special shipping arrangements, please indicate this clearly when shipping your item to C&T.