C&T Solution Inc. (“C&T”) warrants its line of C&T computer systems to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a specific warranty period as stated below, from the date of shipment from C&T.
Product Warranty Durations
|Product Line||Product Series||Warranty Period|
|Industrial Fanless Computing||BCO Series
|Industrial Panel PC/ Monitor||VIO Display Module
VIO PC Module
VIO Monitor Module
|Industrial Board||All||2 Years|
If the product fails to be in good working order during the warranty period (or specific period of time as noted above), C&T will, at its option, repair or replace the product. Repair parts and/or
replacement products may be either new or reconditioned at C&T's sole discretion. The limited warranty does not include service or repair for damage resulting from improper installation, abuse or modifications to the product not approved in writing by C&T. Any service repair outside the scope of this limited warranty shall be contingent upon C&T's, or its Authorized Service Provider's, current rates and terms.
Extended Service Support
- Extended Warranty Exclusion: HDDs, Batteries, Power Adapters, and Accessories.
- If you need extended warranty support, please contact your sales representative in C&T for special offer.
DOA (Dead-on-Arrival) Policy
- DOA period within 30 days as the invoice date of item or product.
- An RMA number is required for the DOA item as well. C&T Solution technician will test and diagnose the returned product before replacement.
- Any found DOA item or product will be repaired or replaced within 10 working days after receipt at C&T Solution, as the item or product is in stock and is still an inventoried item.
- No replacement will be provided if the returned DOA products are diagnosed as ”no trouble found”, and the returned shipping costs for any non-defective DOA products will be at the customer's expense.