Superior Machine Vision System with LGA-1151 socket for Intel® CFL-R S Processor, 3x Expansion Slot
- Support 8th/9th Gen Intel® CFL-R S Processor (LGA 1151, 65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Q370 Chipset
- Triple Independent Display by 1x DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 2x Full-size mini PCIe (shared by 1x mSATA), and 2x SIM socket
- 4x 2.5” SATA HDD Bay with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support, 1x mSATA (Shared by 1x Mini PCIe)
- 1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280), 1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, 2230, USB 2.0, Support CNVi)
- 6x RS-232/422/485 (4x internal)
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps, internal)
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 48V DC Wide Range Power Input Supporting AT/ATX Mode
- Wide Operating Temperature (-25°C to 70°C)
- TPM 2.0 Supported
Home Product Embedded Computer Machine Vision VCO-6100 VCO-6133
OverviewThe VCO-6100 series support 9th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-9700E (4.4GHz, 8 Cores) / i5-9500E (4.2GHz, 6 Cores) / i3-9100E (3.7GHz, 4 Cores) / i7-9700TE (3.8GHz, 8 Cores) / i5-9500TE (3.6GHz, 6 Cores) / i3-9100TE (3.2GHz, 4 Cores) or 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-8700T (4.0GHz, 6 Cores) / i5-8500T (3.5GHz, 6 Cores) / i3-8100T (3.1GHz, 4 Cores) or Pentium® G5400T (3.1GHz, Dual Cores)/ Celeron® G4900T (2.9GHz, Dual Core) Desktop processor (LGA 1151) which promises breakthrough performance and power efficiency over previous micro-architectures for high performance graphics, dramatic high-resolution video playback, outstanding system performance and responsiveness, and stronger security. It is designed with customers in mind to deliver an excellent system performance, higher reliability and robustness in a compact construction.
Delivering rich user experience, the VCO-6100 series implements DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort triple independent display outputs for video and image applications. Moreover, the VCO-6100 series features a fanless design with optional fan module to regulate air flow and sustain optimum internal chassis temperature. It provides isolated DIO, flexible wide voltage range 9V – 48V DC power input and wide operating temperature from -25°C to 70°C so it can really support the add-on cards’ full performances even in harsh condition.
With its uncompromising industrial construction, the VCO-6100 series is constructed with extruded aluminum and heavy duty metal which enables it to adapt for continuous operation under adverse condition. In addition, it is engineered to balance the act between higher computational speed and lower power consumption to produce minimal heat which has an optimize effect on its lifespan and functional safety.
The VCO-6100 series offers abundant grade features, all-in-one integrated features, various I/O connection, flexible expansion features, and smart manageability to provide customers highly reliable and manageable embedded solution. Moreover, its fanless, noiseless operation, unique thermal solution, and rugged reliability features makes it an excellent solution for multiple applications like machine vision, motion control, digital surveillance and factory automation.
System Processor Support 8th/9th Gen Intel® CFL-R S Processor (LGA 1151, 65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700E, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz (24V)
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500E, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz (24V)
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100E, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.7 GHz (24V)
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700TE, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 3.8 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500TE, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100TE, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.2 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700T, 6 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.0 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500T, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-8100T, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache, 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Pentium® G5400T, 2 Cores, 4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Celeron® G4900T, 2 Cores, 2MB Cache, up to 2.9 GHz
System Chipset Intel® Q370 Express Chipset LAN Chipset GbE1: Intel I219LM (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
GbE2: Intel I210-AT (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
Audio Codec Realtek ALC888S System Memory 2x 260-Pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SODIMM.
Max. up to 64GB (Un-buffered and Non-ECC)
BIOS AMI 256Mbit SPI BIOS Watchdog Software Programmable Supports 1~255 sec. System Reset TPM TPM 2.0 Display Graphics Intel® UHD Graphics 610/630 VGA Yes (by optional split cable) DVI 1x DVI-I, support resolution 1920 x 1200 DisplayPort 2x DisplayPort, support resolution 4096 x 2304 Multiple Display Triple Display Storage SSD/HDD 2x Internal 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=9mm)
2x Removable 2.5" SATA HDD Bay
(support H=7mm, hot-swappable) , Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
mSATA 1x mSATA (Shared by 1x Mini PCI Express) M.2 1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280)
1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, 2230, USB 2.0, Support CNVi)
SIM Socket 2x lnternal SIM socket Expansion Mini PCI Express 2x Full-size Mini PCIe (1x shared by 1x mSATA) Model: VCO-6133E 2x PCIe x4 (1-lane), 1x PCIe x16 Model: VCO-6133P 3x PCl Model: VCO-6133C 1x PCle x16, 2x PCI Card Dimension 310 (L) x 112 (H) mm Operating System Windows Windows 10 Linux Linux kernel 5.X I/O COM 2x RS-232/422/485
4x RS-232/422/485 (internal)
USB 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps)
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps, internal)
LAN 2x RJ45 DIO 8 in / 8 out (Isolated) Universal I/O Bracket 2x Universal I/O Bracket (By mini PCIe interface) Others 4x WiFi Antenna Holes
1x Power Switch
1x Remote Power On/Off
Power Power Mode AT, ATX Power Supply Voltage 9~48VDC Power Ignition Sensing Power Ignition Management Power Connector 3-pin Terminal Block Power Adaptor Optional AC/DC 24V/9.2A, 220W
Optional AC/DC 24V/11.67A, 280W
Power Protection OVP (Over Voltage Protection);
OCP (Over Current Protection)
Environment Operating Temp. -25°C to 70°C (35W CPU)
-25°C to 60°C (65W CPU)
Storage Temp. -30°C to 85°C Relative Humidity 10% to 95% (non-condensing) Vibration With SSD: 3 Grms, 5 - 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis
With HDD: 1 Grms, 5 - 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis
Shock With SSD: 20G, half sine, 11ms Standards / Certification CE, FCC Class A Physical Construction Extruded Aluminum with Heavy Duty Metal Dimension 157 (W) x 340 (D) x 240 (H) mm Weight 9.1 kg Mounting Wall Mounting / Book mounting (Optional)
- For 8th/9th CPUs configured to run at 65W, operating temperatures will be limited to 60°C.
- 65W CPUS may experience thermal throttling depending on extreme application workloads; this is also due to an increase in the physical CPU cores from the Intel silicon (up to 8 cores). Please note, this does not indicate system malfunction or problems in the fanless design. Please consult our embedded engineers for the best configuration to match your application requirements.
- All product specifications and information are subject without notice.
Available Models VCO-6133E Superior Machine Vision System with LGA 1151 for Intel 8th/9th Gen CPU & Q370 PCH, 2x PCIe x1, 1x PCIe x16 VCO-6133P Superior Machine Vision System with LGA 1151 for Intel 8th/9th Gen CPU & Q370 PCH, 3x PCI VCO-6133C Superior Machine Vision System with LGA 1151 for Intel 8th/9th Gen CPU & Q370 PCH, 1x PCIe x16, 2x PCI Ordering Information 1-E09A22801 Adapter AC/DC 24V/11.67A 280W with 3pin Terminal Block Plug 5.0mm Pitch 1-E09A22102 Adapter AC/DC 24V 9.2A 220W with 3pin Terminal Block Plug 5.0mm Pitch SFICBL022 Power Cord, 3-pin US Type, 180cm 1-TPCD00002 Power Cord, European Type, 180cm 1-TPCD00001 Power Cord, 3-pin UK Type, 180cm Packing List 1x VCO-6100 Series Embedded System 1x Utility DVD Driver 1x Wall Mount Kit 1x Accessory Kit 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
VCO-6100 Series User's ManualUser's Manual for VCO-6100 Series Superior Machine Vision Systems
[VCO-6100] 05_Management Engine
[VCO-6100] 06_Intel RST
[VCO-6100 Series] Optional LSI Storage Authority Software
[VCO-6100 Series] Optional PEX 8700 Series PCIe switch card
[VCO-6100 Series] Optional TriMode 9560-16i PCIe RAID card